Shelley, here, with a skull for Halloween!!
Here is the plastic skull that I started with...
And, this is how it turned out after using a bunch of Splash of Color products on it!!
I began by using Viva Colour Inka Gold Metallic Rub Base Coat, and letting it dry overnight. I then used Viva Inka Gold in Silver. This is a cream that is so fun to use, and the result is just stunning! You put on the cream, then buff it until it shines!
I then used Silks Acrylic Glaze in Black ice to paint all of the parts on the skull that are black.
I used a white gel pen to make the white markings on the skull.
"BEFORE" side view...
"AFTER" side view!!!
"El dia de los muertos"
I used paintable flowers and painted with the Black Ice Silks. I painted the other flowers with Viva Precious Metal Effects Paint in Turquoise, Blackberry, and Purple. I used Marah Johnson's Hallow's Eve die cut pieces to adorn the flowers, and I also placed a few pieces of bling on the skull.
Thanks for looking, and have a s p o o k y weekend!!
Splash of Color Products